SAN-SHOKU-KAI is an association structured of 17 Japanese manufacturers and distributors of natural colorants.
The purpose of our association is to contribute to the prosperity of the food industry by improving the quality of natural colorants, enhancing technology, and promoting friendship and cooperation among -our members.
The main activities of our association are to work on the following issues related to natural colorants on a daily basis.
- To improve quality control technology.
- To improve technical knowledge on ensuring safety.
- To express opinions and take action on related government agencies and organizations.
- To conduct preliminary investigations on safety evaluation of colorants (natural products) and other related activities.
- NATCOL related work and to confirm the research papers of toxicity tests.
- Other activities as deemed necessary.